Information Technology (IT)
FSA, a rapidly growing professional services company delivering highly qualified personnel in support of the government's mission, has an immediate vacancy for a Data Analyst. In this position the Data Analyst will provide a wide range of legal services to include direct legal support services to one or more AUSAs involved in FLU cases.
A Data Analyst performs, but is not limited to the following duties:
* Establish/maintain physical files.
* Prepare declarations.
* Gather information and organize investigative packages, case files, or presentations.
* Record and service incoming calls from defense counsel, victims, and Defendants.
* Conduct and reconcile inventories (e.g., financial data and administrative files).
* Review weekly payment reports. Correct failed payments immediately and reconcile inconsistencies.
* Distribute and receive daily mail and documents.
* Maintain the Special Assessment Only and Low Dollar Debt cases.
* Create and update mandatory word-processing forms.
* Assist FLU AUSAs and Paralegal Specialists in obtaining/collecting all documents/information to complete fi les.
* Create, maintain, and update Defendant information in FLU and criminal defendant-oriented databases.
* Provide administrative information and assistance concerning cases or files to other inter/intra agencies and organizations.
* Perform data entry.
A Data Analyst must meet the following qualifications:
* High School diploma, bachelor's Degree preferred
* Ability to review and analyze data and information from multiple sources
* Ability to establish case/project files
* Ability to enter and retrieve data from data bases
* Ability to prepare and format management reports
* Ability to manipulate, transfer, and compute and print information
* Ability to create and manipulate spreadsheets
* Ability to prepare and correct reports and correspondence using word processing software
* Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust Security Access
This position requires U.S. Citizenship and a 7 (or 10) year minimum background investigation.
Forfeiture Support Associates (FSA), LLC is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote qualiﬁed persons in all job titles without regard to age, ancestry, color, gender, HIV status, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation (including gender expression and identity), veteran status, family leave status or any protected group status as deﬁned by applicable law.
Recognized for our industry experience in upholding the Department of Justice (DOJ) Asset Forfeiture contract, Forfeiture Support Associates (FSA), LLC is dedicated to delivering smart and flexible staffing and support solutions to government agencies across the country.
We take great pride in our ability to provide consistent customer satisfaction, unsurpassed service, integrity and excellence in all our solutions.
FSA customers include all agencies with in the Department of Justice such as EOUSA, USAO, FBI, DEA, USPIS, USMS, and ATF and more. We also provide services to other federal and local government agencies.