Be involved in projects with our Texas Bridge Team and be a part of a growing organization that meets our client’s objectives and solves their challenges. At WSP, we are driven by inspiring the right people to be part of our future-focused business objectives. Our devotion to teamwork has allowed us to build communities and expand our skylines. Here at WSP, anything is within our reach- and yours as a WSP employee. Come join us and help shape the future!
WSP is currently initiating a search for a Structures Supervising Engineer for our Dallas, Texas office.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Lead growth and development of the Structures engineering team, including interfacing with the Local Bridge Lead and the Area Manager, meeting with clients to develop and expand work, and strategically teaming with other consultants
• Manage bridge/structural tasks as part of project development, including plan and report production
• Successfully interface with staff from a range of other disciplines (traffic, civil, planning, geotechnical, etc.) to support a diverse range of projects
• Mentoring and developing technical capabilities of mid-level and junior staff
• Working on large, multi-discipline, infrastructure capital projects
Talent is the essence of meeting our client’s objectives, goals and challenges. If this sounds like a fit for you, we’d love to have that first discussion of you joining our team.
• Bachelor of Science degree (Civil or Structural Engineering) from an ABET-accredited institution
• TxDOT bridge design expireince
• A minimum of 10 years of experience in bridge engineering industry
• A current Texas P.E. registration or ability to obtain P.E. within 6 months
• Post-Tensioning & Steel design experience
• Master's degree is highly desirable
• Experience working in the Colorado, Utah, Arizona & New Mexico market area(s)
• Preference given to local candidates
About WSP USA
WSP USA is the U.S. operating company of one of the world's leading engineering and professional services firms. Dedicated to serving local communities, we are engineers, planners, technical experts, strategic advisors and construction management professionals. WSP USA designs lasting solutions in the transportation, buildings, energy, water and environment sectors. With nearly 7,000 people in 100 offices across the U.S., we partner with our clients to help communities prosper. www.wsp.com/usa
WSP provides a progressive mix of benefits including medical, dental 401k and long term disability focused on a providing health and financial stability throughout the employee’s career.
At WSP, we want to give our employees the challenges they seek to grow their careers and knowledge base. Your daily contributions to your team will be a key piece in our meeting client objectives, goals and challenges, are you ready to get started?
WSP USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin and Veterans and Disability.
The selected candidate must be authorized to work in the United States.
Construction Jobs is the nation's premier employment resource built exclusively for the construction, design, and engineering industries. Since 2000 we've made it our business to empower customers with the most affordable and efficient recruiting tools of the highest quality available in the construction industry. Our platform offers a database of job postings, predominantly from direct employers, as well as an active resume database full of job seekers ready for hire. Our interactive site provides targeted candidate searches by geographic region, specific industries, job titles, education, and experience. The site is free to job seekers and available to employers at various subscription fees.