A career in our Enterprise Performance Management practice, within Finance Consulting services, will provide the opportunity to work alongside CEOs, CFOs, controllers and treasurers to optimise the structure of their finance functions and improve their contribution to the business. We support our clients by addressing the challenges of achieving appropriate standards of control, efficient back office opportunities and support to the business through insight and challenge.
Our team helps clients optimise and align financial planning, consolidation, reporting and analytics processes, systems and information to provide business insights that drive better decisions and actions.
To really stand out and make us ?t for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Pursue opportunities to develop existing and new skills outside of your comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent effective team working, even during times of change and uncertainty.
- Coach others and encourage them to take ownership of their development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
- Develop a perspective on key global trends, including globalisation, and how they impact the firm and our clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties
- Focus on building trusted relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Minimum years experience required
5+ years of Advisory Client Facing Consulting experience having served in a Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) Finance Consulting role.
Travel Requirements: 75%-80% weekly travel
Degree Preferred: Master of Business Administration
- Planning, Budgeting, and Forecasting processes- Design of driver-based planning models- Integrated planning across Finance, Commercial, and Operations functions- Identification of key business drivers that impact financials- Implementation and execution of Zero-Based Budgeting (ZBB), and processes to manage global cost transformation programs- Design and rationalization of management reporting and key KPIs/Metrics- Org design and setup of Global CoE's for planning and reporting activities- Understanding of digital technologies and the impact on FP&A including analytical tools, AI, etc.
- Demonstrates proven considerable knowledge and understanding around organizational design and operational metrics. - Demonstrates proven thorough knowledge with the design of operational metrics to support strategic plans, dashboard design and benchmarking/standard industry practices. - Demonstrates proven thorough knowledge of business intelligence tools to support the reporting and monitoring of performance metrics. - Demonstrates proven thorough knowledge and exposure of the common issues facing clients in their industry. - Demonstrates ability to write and deliver proposals to prospective clients. - Demonstrates experience identifying and addressing client needs: actively participating in client discussions and meetings; communicating a broad range of Firm services; managing engagements including preparing concise, accurate documents and balancing project economics management with the occurrence of unanticipated issues. - Demonstrates experience as a team leader: creating a positive environment by monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations and respecting the work-life quality of team members; providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner; and keeping leadership informed of progress and issues. - Demonstrates a proven thorough level of ability with the automation of performance metrics and the technologies that support automation including: Access, SharePoint and the Program Assessment Rating Tool Demonstrates proven thorough technical skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint), as well as well as some ability utilizing of Lotus Notes.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.