Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Military Experience Welcomed!
Day 1 Benefits for New Hires!
Responsible for leading the quality of technical services personnel providing service and installation activity. Trains our technical services personnel on quality expectations for the in-home experience, including craftsmanship (equipment, troubleshooting, etc.), TRUST behaviors, and coaching effectiveness. Partners with regional technical services leadership, quality leaders, and customer experience leaders to develop quality-related content for continual learning, and to oversee implementation of the content. Acts as the lead change-agent and be the face of quality for the functional team and region. Partners with local technical services supervisors and managers to ensure system compliance to NCTA and FCC regulations and Comcast's minimum operating specifications including day-to-day procedures associated with compliance as it relates to CT Techs. Supports and motivates technicians and leaders towards making customer experience our best product. Partners with technical operations supervisors, managers and directors, to provide coaching mentorship & training. Using data as a guide, partners with other Quality leaders across the division to make recommendations on quality program processes and tools. Regularly facilitates calibration sessions on quality behaviors involving supervisors, managers, and directors.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Facilitates calibration sessions with frontline technicians and leaders to define great TRUST behaviors.
- Observes frontline interactions & coaching interactions to ensure adoption of the key TRUST behaviors & coaching effectiveness.
- Analyzes key TRUST program data to make recommendations on opportunities and strengths.
- Analyzes operations and performance to assure operational efficiencies through productivity, QC, and customer experience.
- Coordinates department responses to customer and department issues with a strong sense of urgency.
- Works with other departments, as necessary, to maintain an in-depth technical knowledge of new technology being deployed.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
Generally requires 4-7 years related experience
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.