Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 40 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Job Summary: This is a cross functional role and will provide support across the entire team such as Product Trials and Device Operations with focus on collecting, processing, analyzing, and reporting Xfinity Product Feedback data to Product Engineering teams. Produces both recurring and ad-hoc reports with the purpose of measuring progress towards goals, measuring performance against objectives, and the identification of improvement opportunities. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
Employees at all levels are expected to: - Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
Core Responsibilities: - Collects, processes, and analyzes data to provide recurring and ad-hoc reports
-Supports the Device Operations and Trials teams with device activations, account configuration, and device shipping activities. This includes lifting, packing, labeling boxes for shipment and configuring accounts in complex ways within CSG.
- Presents to large groups product feedback data scorecards and sentiment in weekly meetings
- Partners with team members to provide an awesome product trials experience.
- Partners with team members to analyze qualitative and quantitative data to determine areas of improvements in process and product feedback.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance..
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Job Specification: - Bachelors Degree or Equivalent - Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
- Ability to present to large groups of people
This position is ineligible for visa sponsorship. To be considered for this role, you must be legally authorized to work in the United States and not require sponsorship for employment now or in the future