Targets, builds relationships with and drives revenue from assigned book of accounts. Accounts are generally defined as customers with a local geographic scope, less than 100 employees, and less than $80k in rental spend in a typical year. Manages sales leads, contacts prospects, opens new accounts and generates profitable revenue by providing full-service account management. Teams effectively with inside and outside sales representatives within the local markets to identify and develop target accounts. Requirements * Communicates effectively verbally and in writing.
* Demonstrates effective interpersonal and influencing skills along with knowledge of excellent selling practices and techniques.
* Able to calculate pricing, percentages, expenses, and profit margins.
* Able to read and interpret instructions and numerical contract information.
* Exhibits leadership skills needed to plan and manage assigned accounts and higher level customer contacts.
* Demonstrated, basic skills in Microsoft Office products and the use of computer applications.
* Holds a valid driver's license. Company car provided.
United Rentals, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.