Bookkeeper / Administrative Assistant / Budget Analyst Supporting the DEA
St. Louis, MO, USA
Information Technology (IT)
Focused on delivering unsurpassed services in support of law enforcement and homeland security, FSA, a rapidly growing joint venture owned by trusted solutions providers SAIC and AECOM, has a vacancy for a Records Examiner/Analyst. In this role, you will be supporting the overall mission of the Drug Enforcement Administration and provide administrative and budget support to the OCDETF group.
Duties specific to this office:
* Keep budget logs for several law enforcement initiatives, process funding documents, monitor accounts, make journal entries to reprogram funds between initiatives, balance spreadsheets, and work with the initiative managers to ensure that the funds are being used appropriately and that policy and procedures are being followed
* Answer and route incoming calls, receiving and distributing mail and courier packages
* Prepare correspondence, memoranda and reports. Proofread to ensure correct format, punctuation and grammar
* Conduct database searches for management and program reporting. Compile data and prepare statistical reports
* Extract data from various agency databases (e.g. MIS, IMPACT, UFMS). Data entry of statistical information
* Review funding requests
* Maintain filing system and archive closed files
* Order office supplies
A Records Examiner/Analyst will provide Data Analyst tasks and executes the following duties:
* Review data and information from multiple sources
* Establish case/project files
* Enter and retrieve data from data bases
* Prepare and format management reports
* Manipulate, transfer, compute and print information
* Create and manipulate spreadsheets
* Prepare and correct reports and correspondence using word processing software
* Conduct validation and verification of case files and case data system
A Records Examiner/Analyst must meet the following qualifications:
* A four year undergraduate degree is preferred
* Must have one year's experience in a field related to law enforcement (e.g. law firm, court, military, federal/state/local law enforcement)
* Attention to detail and the ability to read and follow directions is very important
* Good oral and written communications skills are highly desirable
* Must possess a demonstrated ability to analyze documents to extract information
* Ability to review and analyze data and information from multiple sources
* Ability to establish case/project files
* Ability to enter and retrieve data from data bases
* Ability to prepare and format management reports
* Ability to manipulate, transfer, and compute and print information
* Ability to create and manipulate Excel spreadsheets
* Ability to prepare and correct reports and correspondence using word processing software
* Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust Security Access
This position requires U.S. Citizenship and a 7 (or 10) year minimum background investigation.
Forfeiture Support Associates (FSA), LLC is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote qualiﬁed persons in all job titles without regard to age, ancestry, color, gender, HIV status, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation (including gender expression and identity), veteran status, family leave status or any protected group status as deﬁned by applicable law.
Recognized for our industry experience in upholding the Department of Justice (DOJ) Asset Forfeiture contract, Forfeiture Support Associates (FSA), LLC is dedicated to delivering smart and flexible staffing and support solutions to government agencies across the country.
We take great pride in our ability to provide consistent customer satisfaction, unsurpassed service, integrity and excellence in all our solutions.
FSA customers include all agencies with in the Department of Justice such as EOUSA, USAO, FBI, DEA, USPIS, USMS, and ATF and more. We also provide services to other federal and local government agencies.