Training Tech in support of the Directorate of Intelligence Executive Staff
Washington, DC, USA
Information Technology (IT)
FSA, a rapidly growing professional services company delivering highly qualified personnel in support of the government's mission, has an immediate vacancy for a Training Technician.
A Training Technician performs, but is not limited to the following duties:
* Develop, implement, and conduct required training
* Coordinates with organizations managers/training coordinators to develop initial and follow on curricula for all contractor personnel
* Develops training material, organizes schedules and provides logistical support for training, conducts training, maintains training records
* Publishes periodic training and information advisories
* Updates training to ensure policy, regulatory, legal, and system changes are incorporated in training curricula
NOTE: Candidates already possessing a Top Secret clearance preferred
A Training Technician must meet the following qualifications:
* High school diploma, bachelor's degree preferred
* At least three years demonstrated ability in coordinating and managing training programs
* Ability to consistently deliver the highest quality of work under extreme pressure
* intermediate to advanced SharePoint skills
* experience providing remote training support
* outstanding technical skills
* strong communication skills
This position requires U.S. Citizenship and a 7 (or 10) year minimum background investigation.
Forfeiture Support Associates (FSA), LLC is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote qualiﬁed persons in all job titles without regard to age, ancestry, color, gender, HIV status, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation (including gender expression and identity), veteran status, family leave status or any protected group status as deﬁned by applicable law.
Recognized for our industry experience in upholding the Department of Justice (DOJ) Asset Forfeiture contract, Forfeiture Support Associates (FSA), LLC is dedicated to delivering smart and flexible staffing and support solutions to government agencies across the country.
We take great pride in our ability to provide consistent customer satisfaction, unsurpassed service, integrity and excellence in all our solutions.
FSA customers include all agencies with in the Department of Justice such as EOUSA, USAO, FBI, DEA, USPIS, USMS, and ATF and more. We also provide services to other federal and local government agencies.