Information Technology (IT)
Focused on delivering unsurpassed services in support of law enforcement and homeland security, FSA, a rapidly growing joint venture owned by trusted solutions providers SAIC and AECOM, has an anticipated vacancy for a Deputy Program Manager (DPM). On successful contract award, you will be supporting the overall mission of Department of Homeland Security (DHS), U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), Field Operations Directorate (FOD), National Benefits Center (NBC) Records Operations Contract (ROC).
As a component of the DHS, USCIS administers lawful immigration to the United States and the U.S. naturalization process. The mission of the NBC is to create and support a centralized and standardized process for the processing of applications and petitions for adjudication of immigration benefits. Applicants submit applications and USCIS contracts services to receive and process fees associated with applications and petitions under the NBC's jurisdiction
The Deputy PM is responsible for acting and has the ability to make decision as the Program Manager in the Program Manager's absence.
The Deputy PM shall coordinate project activities:
* Conduct fact finding for special projects.
* Respond timely to inquiries from the government.
* Present written or oral briefings to management officials.
* Work with details and time-sensitive issues.
* Respond to high-pressure situations.
* Plan, manage, and coordinate the dispatch of multiple staff over a sustained period of time.
**Please note, relocation assistance will be available for this position.
* Five (5) years of business or operational experience.
* Working knowledge of quality assurance principles and methodologies
* Bachelor's degree in one of the following disciplines: business administration or management, public administration or management; accounting, project planning, project management or related fields.
* Excellent interpersonal communication and organizing skills.
* interpersonal ability to communicate with others effectively.
* Excellent time management skills.
* Good decision-making skills.
* A Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is desired. PMP certification certified by the Project Management Institute (PMI) in lieu of the educational requirements.
The DPM shall have experience in:
* Addressing operational concerns and issues.
* Monitoring overall customer satisfaction.
* Experience with developing and implementing operational procedures and policies.
* Analyzing training needs and requirements.
This position requires U.S. Citizenship and a 7 (or 10) year minimum background investigation.
Forfeiture Support Associates (FSA), LLC is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote qualiﬁed persons in all job titles without regard to age, ancestry, color, gender, HIV status, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation (including gender expression and identity), veteran status, family leave status or any protected group status as deﬁned by applicable law.
Recognized for our industry experience in upholding the Department of Justice (DOJ) Asset Forfeiture contract, Forfeiture Support Associates (FSA), LLC is dedicated to delivering smart and flexible staffing and support solutions to government agencies across the country.
We take great pride in our ability to provide consistent customer satisfaction, unsurpassed service, integrity and excellence in all our solutions.
FSA customers include all agencies with in the Department of Justice such as EOUSA, USAO, FBI, DEA, USPIS, USMS, and ATF and more. We also provide services to other federal and local government agencies.