As a Credit Specialist at United Rentals, your ability to assess, negotiate and collect on open account receivables will be key. As our liaison between customers and branches, you will help us maintain positive relationships while meeting the established goals and objectives of our Credit Playbook/Credit Management team.
The world's largest equipment rental provider, we offer an exceptional environment and the opportunity to learn, grow and advance in your career. You will be supported by a strong management team that will help you achieve your goals. Plus, you will be empowered to contribute at a high level in our dynamic and engaging organization. Requirements * Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred
* Three to five years of related finance experience (collection experience preferred)
* Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel
* Ability to complete complex account reconciliations with a customer-focused approach
* Web-Based Workflow Solution software experience preferred
* Strong math and verbal/written communication skills
* Superior organizational and time-management skills
* Valid Driver's license is required
United Rentals, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.