*This position is contingent upon contract award.*
Summary: The Manager of Training is responsible for the development, continuity, and delivery, of all classroom education and hands on training courses in performance of aircraft maintenance and logistics management work.
This position will assess and analyze training processes and provide the program manager with recommendations for improvements and remedial actions.
• Provides training support across the entire program assisting and enabling overall mission success.
• Provides direct management oversight for overall training.
• Assists key managers in providing oversight, initiating, conducting training or/and supervising within his/her respective area of responsibility to meet the contract objectives.
• Coordinates with the customer the scheduling of all technical training courses.
• Subject matter expert for curriculum development and instruction.
• Works with course development specialist to create a sound training curriculum that utilizes both formal instruction and on the job training.
• Ensures the proper documentation of training in the training records of personnel.
• Schedules and coordinates vendor training and certification.
• Prepare proposals, concept briefs or periodic reviews as required.
• Determine standardized procedures, develop and track recurring actions, determine work schedules to improve efficiency of subordinates.
Knowledge and understanding of the Instructional System Development (ISD) process through formal training.
• Must possess knowledge of training techniques, methods of instruction, learning processes, training curriculum development, training evaluations and training support systems/procedures.
• Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
• Ability to facilitate and present course material of a technical nature.
• Strong comfort level with public speaking.
• Ability to create and adjust presentations to enable learning.
• Strong knowledge and understanding of aircraft maintenance / logistics and supply chain management.
• Ability to create an environment fit for learning and having a positive regard for others.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
• Prefer Graduate of an accredited instructor/teacher training course
• Eight (8+) plus years prior training experience; prefer prior supervisory and management experience.
Those Who Defend Global Security and Defend Freedom
Those Who Restore Peace and Stability
Those Who Secure and Grow Communities
Those Who Make the World a Better Place
For over seven decades, customers have chosen DynCorp International for one compelling reason: No one is better at supporting the mobilization, operational readiness, sustainment, and development that is needed to make a better tomorrow. From friendly environments to hostile conditions, our teams use their real-world experience and intelligent, innovative planning to support each customer’s distinct mission.
We support all branches of the U.S. Armed Forces, Government Agencies, and State and Local Government entities across the world. Our proven processes and expertise reduce costs and enable new levels of performance for our customers. Working in partnership with our customers around the globe, we serve today for a better tomorrow.