Material Control Supervisor - Contingent Upon Contract Award
DynCorp International LLC
Fallon, NV 89406, USA
Contingent Upon Contract Award
The Material Control Supervisor plans and coordinates the ordering and distribution of parts and materials.
• Manage the supply organization. Formulate policies, concepts, and procedures to ensure that an effective supply
Manage and operate a supply warehouse. Obtain, temporarily store and issue all supplies for aircraft maintenance and repair. Receive, inspect, process, store, issue, turn-in and exercise control over all incoming supplies at the warehouse. Conduct inventories, dispose of excess material, research discrepancies and process adjustments, as necessary, on items managed. Coordinate before disposing or removing what is considered excess material. Operate automated equipment, special purpose government vehicles, and material handling equipment. Coordinate and expedite flow of material, parts, and assemblies supporting maintenance requirements in accordance with established policies and procedures. Research part requests and backorder non-filled issue requests. Review and evaluate all purchase requests for complete and accurate information. Track progress of materials/purchase requests to completion. Perform other qualified duties as assigned
Knowledge & Skills • Demonstrated knowledge of logistics and distribution systems. • Proven results in dealing with internal and external customer requirements. • Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Knowledge of; property accounting, stock and inventory control, accountability and responsibility, principles of property accounting through manual or ADP, storage methods, warehouse control, materiel handling techniques, methods of preparing and maintaining supply records.
• Skills with manual and automated supply accounting systems, logistics principles and interactions
• Knowledge of the computer systems necessary to perform the function and how the Supply Center and Warehouse operates.
• Knowledge of Bill of Materials, researching nouns, researching supply sources, processing and interpreting computer status inquiries, distributing, filing and quality control of accountable listings/documents, and receiving and storing material using client warehousing procedures.
Experience & Education
Shall be thoroughly familiar with the peculiarities of USN logistics support procedures used to accomplish material requirements objectives. Shall have experience with the NALCOMIS OOMA. Shall have a minimum of ten years' experience in supply (within the last 15 years) with three of the 10 years in a supervisory capacity. Supply experience gained in activities such as a squadron, military base, or depot, or as an item manager is acceptable. Bachelor's degree in an associated degree preferred.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
Ability to work under pressure and continuously meet deadlines.
Those Who Defend Global Security and Defend Freedom
Those Who Restore Peace and Stability
Those Who Secure and Grow Communities
Those Who Make the World a Better Place
For over seven decades, customers have chosen DynCorp International for one compelling reason: No one is better at supporting the mobilization, operational readiness, sustainment, and development that is needed to make a better tomorrow. From friendly environments to hostile conditions, our teams use their real-world experience and intelligent, innovative planning to support each customer’s distinct mission.
We support all branches of the U.S. Armed Forces, Government Agencies, and State and Local Government entities across the world. Our proven processes and expertise reduce costs and enable new levels of performance for our customers. Working in partnership with our customers around the globe, we serve today for a better tomorrow.