Information Technology (IT)
Focused on delivering unsurpassed services in support of law enforcement and homeland security, FSA, a rapidly growing joint venture owned by trusted solutions providers SAIC and AECOM, has a vacancy for a Law Clerk. In this role, you will be supporting the overall mission of the MLARS.
A Law Clerk will assist attorneys, provides Legal Clerk and Paralegal/Legal Assistant II & III review and executes the following duties:
* Performs complex legal research.
* Prepares draft legal documents, such as motions, briefs, memoranda of law, etc.
* Screens documents for privilege
* Under Contractor directions, assists, attorneys with all phases of litigation
A Law Clerk must meet the following qualifications:
* Law degree, or currently attending ABA-accredited law school, having completed at least one year
* Demonstrated ability to utilize law library resources and working knowledge of research tools
* Demonstrated excellent legal writing skills, requires excellent written and oral communication skills
* Proficiency in using Corel WordPerfect and Microsoft Word
* Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust Security Access
This position requires U.S. Citizenship and a 7 (or 10) year minimum background investigation.
Forfeiture Support Associates (FSA), LLC is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote qualiﬁed persons in all job titles without regard to age, ancestry, color, gender, HIV status, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation (including gender expression and identity), veteran status, family leave status or any protected group status as deﬁned by applicable law.
Recognized for our industry experience in upholding the Department of Justice (DOJ) Asset Forfeiture contract, Forfeiture Support Associates (FSA), LLC is dedicated to delivering smart and flexible staffing and support solutions to government agencies across the country.
We take great pride in our ability to provide consistent customer satisfaction, unsurpassed service, integrity and excellence in all our solutions.
FSA customers include all agencies with in the Department of Justice such as EOUSA, USAO, FBI, DEA, USPIS, USMS, and ATF and more. We also provide services to other federal and local government agencies.