Supervisor Financial Analyst / SFA Supporting the ATF
Washington, DC, USA
Information Technology (IT)
Focused on delivering unsurpassed services in support of law enforcement and homeland security, FSA, a rapidly growing joint venture owned by trusted solutions providers SAIC and AECOM, has a vacancy for a Supervisor Financial Analyst. In this role, you will be supporting the overall mission of the (CUSTOMER).
A Supervisor Financial Analyst executes the following duties:
* Performs Accounting, Data Analyst, Records Examiner/Analyst, Financial Analyst tasks
* Performs certain liaison functions with client with respect to budget execution
* Monitors and analyzes the financial condition of assigned programs to determine whether current or proposed actions are fiscally sound
* Directs and supervises the work of contractor staff; monitors work and reports on progress
* Ensures that work meets contract and Government requirement and is delivered on time
* Formulates administrative and technical procedures for accomplishing the tasks
* Performs complex technical and factual research
A Supervisor Financial Analyst must meet the following requirements:
* Four year undergraduate degree in accounting, finance or business administration; a CPA certification is desirable
* Three years of related experience
* Supervisory experience
* Experience in Government accounting systems and proficiency in using spreadsheet and word processing software
* Ability to consistently deliver highest quality work under extreme pressure
* Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust Security Access
This position requires U.S. Citizenship and a 7 (or 10) year minimum background investigation.
Forfeiture Support Associates (FSA), LLC is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote qualiﬁed persons in all job titles without regard to age, ancestry, color, gender, HIV status, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation (including gender expression and identity), veteran status, family leave status or any protected group status as deﬁned by applicable law.
Recognized for our industry experience in upholding the Department of Justice (DOJ) Asset Forfeiture contract, Forfeiture Support Associates (FSA), LLC is dedicated to delivering smart and flexible staffing and support solutions to government agencies across the country.
We take great pride in our ability to provide consistent customer satisfaction, unsurpassed service, integrity and excellence in all our solutions.
FSA customers include all agencies with in the Department of Justice such as EOUSA, USAO, FBI, DEA, USPIS, USMS, and ATF and more. We also provide services to other federal and local government agencies.