Physical Security Industrial Security Specialist – Los Angeles AFB, CA
Watermark Risk Management International, LLC
Los Angeles AFB, CA
Strategy - Planning
Physical Security Industrial Security Specialist Los Angeles AFB, CA Watermark Risk Management International has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Physical Security Specialist to provide physical security (PS), industrial security, and cybersecurity support for collateral, Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) and Special Access Program (SAP) systems in accordance with Intelligence Community Directive (ICD), Department of Defense Manual (DoDM), legacy Director of Central Intelligence Directive (DCID) and or Joint Air Force – Army – Navy (JAFAN), and other DoD and national guidance for facilities with internal networks and guest systems. Provides industrial security support to Special Access Required (SAR) acquisition programs.
• 6 – 8 years total experience, including minimum 4 years’ experience within SCI or SAR environment. Minimum 2 years of SAP relevant experience highly desired. • Must be familiar with security policy and or manuals and the appropriate ICD and or JAFAN and or DoDM and other guiding policy documents • Must have the ability to work in a dynamic environment and effectively interact with numerous Department of Defense (DoD), military and or civilian personnel and industry partners • Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) • Possess a high degree of originality, creativity, initiative requiring minimal supervision • Willingness to travel within the organizational Area of Responsibility (AOR) (note – could be extensive, and will include both air and ground transportation)
In this role you will:
• Assist Government security authorities in managing acquisition programs’ industrial security requirements • Responsible for ensuring compliance with DODM, ICD, or legacy DCID and or JAFAN physical security and Information Assurance (IA) requirements and maintaining accreditation documentation • Interface with Higher Headquarters (HHQ) for physical and technical security (Transient Electromagnetic Pulse Emanation Surveillance Technology (TEMPEST) and or Technical Surveillance Countermeasures (TSCM) actions and procedures • Conduct preconstruction reviews and makes recommendations for compliance with guidance for construction, expansion and modifications of facilities • Assist Information Assurance Managers with implementation of cybersecurity requirements • Author, review and maintain facility Certification and Accreditation documentation • Assist with enforcement of personnel security controls for visitors and un-cleared personnel requiring entry to the facility • Enforce physical security controls of electronic devices and prohibited items • Identify Cybersecurity and physical security vulnerabilities and ensure ICD and or DODM compliance • Conduct periodic self-inspections and implement corrective actions • Implement local media control policies and procedures
• Bachelor’s degree in a related area or equivalent additional experience (4 years)
• Must meet position and certification requirements outlined in DoD Directive 8570.01-M for Information Assurance Manager Level 1 within 6 months of the date of hire • Must complete ICD-705 training (Defense Security Service Academy (DSSA) or National Reconnaissance Office (NRO) within 6 months of the date of hire
• Current Top-Secret Clearance with SCI Eligibility • Eligibility for access to Special Access Program Information • Willingness to submit to a Counterintelligence polygraph
CLICK ON LINK BELOW TO BE DIRECTED TO OUR WEBSITE FOR YOUR APPLICATION:
Watermark Risk Management International, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factors.
Security Intelligence & Analysis
Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmentalized Information (TS/SCI)
We hire service-disabled veterans whenever possible. Currently over 50% of our associates are disabled vets. You can take pride in knowing you are assisting men and women who have made very real sacrifices for their country.
Watermark Risk Management International is more than a company. We are a team. We will give you the opportunity to make your mark—to grow, stretch and flourish. We are keenly aware that our employees are our most important asset. We hire innovators, as well as thoughtful, creative and motivated workers who enjoy showing up for work in a purposeful, passionate and fully present way…every single day.
Watermark is a dynamic company, providing clients with the highest levels of service and support. We work hard and play hard, and try to keep our priorities in the following order: faith, family, health, and work. We are firmly committed to diversity and discussion. We celebrate and welcome differences and diverse backgrounds, perspectives and work styles. Every employee has an important and relevant voice; opinions are absolutely required; and a willingness to speak up and contribute is a must. We believe our diversity will lead to the most beneficial and innovative customer solutions. As a result, we ensure no potential solution is overlooked. Watermark is an EEO employer and strongly supports the hiring of military veterans.