Job Description Would you like to join Fortune 7 CVS Health's dynamic CTO and Architecture team? To work with the latest, emerging technologies in our journey to transformation Healthcare? As the Head of Transformation Incubation, you will lead a pioneering team that incubates transformational solutions across all of CVS Health. This key leadership role is accountable for leading the organization that takes ideas and technologies to business pilot and turns our Connected Health vision into action.
You will need to develop an influential partnership with CVS Health leaders across the Enterprise IT teams, Client Services, PBM, Retail, Specialty and other groups to drive insights and innovation. In addition, you will be responsible for delivering cohesive and innovative solutions that support a test and learn approach to technology driven transformation.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: - You will drive a technical leadership culture, promote innovative thinking through technical leadership and industry knowledge.
- You will influence and deliver pilot projects that move forward the art of the possible, acting as an internal startup from a funding and delivery perspective.
- You will optimize incubation activities, finding the right balance between short term needs and long term vision.
- You will advise and provide guidance to business and IT application leaders on the benefits of emerging technology in developing new capabilities.
- You will define the approach and processes needed to achieve repeatable transformation incubation.
- You will partner with the other leaders across the CTO organization to create synergistic value, enable the integration and transformation of our company.
Required Qualifications You will have a minimum of 12 years of experience in technology driven business transformation and in managing and mentoring large teams of technical professionals. This experience will include the following:
- Experience in applying innovative technology to solve complex commercial challenges in the consumer industry.
- Experience with delivery systems and solutions using different vendor and open source tools and technologies.
- Validated ability to deliver incremental outcomes as steps towards a long term goal.
- Experience in partnering with both IT and business leaders.
- Experience building and leading high performing technical teams
-Travel up to 50%.
Preferred Qualifications - You can deliver meaningful outcomes by leading and scaling innovative development teams and using strong operational skills to drive efficiency & speed.
- You have excellent prioritization skills to quickly triage and provide direction on a range of complex issues daily.
- You have strong organizational leadership skills and the ability to develop and grow high performing teams.
- You can solicit and lead funding for innovation and incubation activities, acting as an internal startup.
- You can build and maintain strong companywide working relationships across multiple levels of the organization.
- You have broad experience with development practices and activities.
- You have solid understanding of (and experience with) emerging technologies like Cloud, Big Data, IoT and Artificial Intelligence.
- You have experience with integration technologies such as API management platforms and data lakes.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- The ability and desire to continuously learn and actively seek new ways to grow and be challenged for the better of the enterprise.
Education - Bachelors Degree required.
- Masters Degree preferred.
Business Overview It's a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you'll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran - we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or email@example.com. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.