Job Description As a delivery driver for Med Care LTC Pharmacy, a CVS Health company, you will collaborate with the pharmacy and the facilities to ensure that all deliveries are made in a timely fashion. You will deliver medication with a sense of urgency directly to the customer. As part of the Med care delivery team you will deliver top-notch customer service and have a positive impact on the patients we care for.
Schedule: This is a flexible part-time position consisting of overnight shifts that start at 8:30pm. We deliver from approximately 9 pm to 6 am daily with shifts generally lasting 5-7hrs. There will be alternating Saturdays assigned and there is a need to work 1-2 holidays per year. Approximately 24 hours/week.
- Work with the pharmacy staff so that all deliveries leave the pharmacy on time and are delivered to the designated location as requested.
- Transport and deliver medication and other items to patients in a safe manner to prevent damage, spoilage and loss
- Maintain delivery log of activities per policy and procedure, which includes recipient information, report status and any problems to management
- Ensure patient confidentiality
- Maintain company vehicles by cleaning inside and out, fueling, and reporting mechanical issues to the pharmacy management
- Be able and willing to drive under winter and storm conditions
- Demonstrate excellent customer service, as well as the ability to work with little direct supervision
- Navigate your route using basic internet applications and GPS functions
Required Qualifications You should:
- Maintain a valid drivers license
- Possess and maintain a clear driving record
- Be able to bend down, bend knees, lift and carry up to 30 pounds
- Have a minimum of 1 yr driving experience
Preferred Qualifications - Previous delivery and customer service experience preferred
- Computer and Smart Phone experience preferred
Education A verifiable High School Diploma or GED is required
Business Overview It's a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you'll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran - we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.