As a Class A CDL Driver at United Rentals, your goal will be to deliver equipment to our customers in a safe, timely, efficient and courteous manner. At the same time, you will have the opportunity to advance your career and contribute to our company's tremendous success and unparalleled growth. Frequently interacting with our customers, you will serve as a company ambassador and will provide exceptional customer service. And since we're local, you'll be home every night.
If you would enjoy the stability of working for the world's largest equipment rental provider with nearly $9 billion in assets, consider a future with United Rentals. With 880+ locations, we offer ample opportunities for career growth and transfer. Requirements * Valid Class A CDL with acceptable driving record
* High School Diploma or GED
* Minimum of 2 years DOT regulated Commercial Driving Experience
* Ability to frequently lift items up to 45 lbs.
* Basic knowledge of construction equipment and safe driving procedures
* Diligent attention to safety
United Rentals, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.