Job Description You will collaborate with business partners to identify opportunities to leverage big data technologies in support of Pharmacy Personalization with a common set of tools and infrastructure to make analytics faster, more insightful, and more efficient. You will build and architect next-generation Big Data Machine Learning framework developed on a group of core Hadoop technologies. You will design highly scaleable and extensible Big Data platforms which enables collection, storage, modeling, and analysis of massive data sets from numerous channels. You will define and maintain data architecture, focusing on applying technology to enable business solutions. You will assess and provide recommendations on business relevance, with appropriate timing and deployment. You will perform architecture design, data modeling, and implement CVS Big Data platforms and analytic applications. You will bring a DevOps mindset to enable big data and batch/real-time analytical solutions that leverage emerging technologies. You will develop prototypes and proof of concepts for the selected solutions, and implement complex big data projects. You will apply a creative mindset to a focus on collecting, parsing, managing, and automating data feedback loops in support of business innovation.
Required Qualifications * 5-7 years of professional IT and Business Analytics experience including the following:
* Hands-on experience with "big data" platforms including Hadoop (preferably Hortonworks with Isilon commodity hardware) and Spark as well as experience with traditional RDBMS (eg, Teradata, Oracle).
* Proficiency in "big data" technologies including MapReduce, Spark, Airflow, Kafka, Hbase, Pig, NoSQL databases, etc.
* Proficiency in the following programming languages: Python, shell scripting, SQL (preferably Teradata and PL/SQL syntax) and Hive, Pig, Java, or Scala
* Ability to design and build a framework to orchestrate data pipelines and Machine Learning models
* Familiarity with data modeling, data architecture and governance concepts
* Proficiency with tools to automate workflow and data pipelines (eg, Jenkins, Control-M)
* Should be able to aggregate huge amount of data and information from large numbers of sources to discover patterns and features necessary to build machine learning models.
* Design and implement end-to-end solutions using Machine Learning, Optimization, and other advanced computer science technologies, and own live deployments.
* Expertise in specialized areas such as Optimization, NLP, Reinforcement Learning, Probabilistic Inference, Machine Learning, Information Retrieval, Recommendation Systems.
* Experience with frameworks for either Machine Learning or NLP (Scikit-Learn, SpaCy, Pytorch, Spark NLP)
Preferred Qualifications * Exposure to Healthcare Domain knowledge. Masters in Data Science or Business Analytics * Experience with cloud computing environment (ideally Microsoft Azure) and the organizational risks of transitioning from on-prem to cloud infrastructure.
Education B.S. Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Astronomy/Physics, Economics, Math or related fields, MS/MBA preferred
Business Overview It's a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you'll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran - we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or email@example.com. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.