Job Description It is a great time to join CVS/pharmacy, the retail division of CVS Health, as America's leading retail pharmacy with more than 7,600 stores continues to grow. We are seeking a talented Beauty Consultant who is passionate about the beauty industry and believes the client experience should be top notch. As a Beauty Consultant you should feel that sharing your product knowledge with others is rewarding and you love seeing the smile on a customer's face when you find a product they love! Our customers will experience your passion as you share the latest beauty trends and techniques.
A CVS Beauty Consultant assists customers with skin care selections through personal, one-on-one interaction and the sharing of your knowledge and expertise. The Consultant is responsible for the complete operation of the Beauty Department ensuring a high level of productivity and enabling the department to meet or exceed budgeted sales and margin. Your follow up after the sale enables you to build lasting customer relationships that will also help you to achieve personal and team selling and productivity goals.
* Seek out customers and do whatever you can to ensure they have an amazing experience through great service, including targeted and suggestive selling. Provide personalized service and build relationships with customers during their store visits and through subsequent follow-up contact.
* Always ask questions and be curious to learn more about beauty.
* Take pride in your work, keeping your assigned area well-stocked, well-merchandised, and hygienic. You enjoy working as a team to maintain a beautiful environment for your customers to shop.
* Create and maintain product displays, end caps, and other special promotional materials in support of corporate and local advertising efforts.
* Participate in and represent company programs and events that positively impact the business. You are comfortable discussing CVS Beauty Club programs and inviting customers to special events
* Engage in and have no problem striking up a conversation with complete strangers. You listen and are sensitive to the information customers share with you.
* Maneuver in a conversation to get someone to think differently. You are confident and comfortable using your skills to generate sales.
* Seek to further your product knowledge and client service skills.
* Be plugged in to all of the latest beauty trends and techniques. Complete initial and ongoing training and educational programs to ensure sales and product knowledge and skills are current, and that all work performed is in accordance with company policies and guidelines.
* Using the facilities provided, show how various products are used, applied, etc. educating the customer of the proper usage and benefits.
* Execute the established sales plan and track results; "own" the beauty business in your store.
* In select stores, operate mobile checkout.
Required Qualifications * Ability to meet or exceed sales, as well as customer service standards
* Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
* Goal-driven, with an ability to multi-task
* Ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple priorities and quickly learning new procedures
* Available to work a flexible retail schedule, which may include mornings, evenings, weekends, and extended hours
* Ability to perform the tasks listed under job responsibilities
Education High school diploma or equivalent preferred
Business Overview It's a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you'll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran - we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or email@example.com. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.