Join the team who is inventing every day the way people learn in a mobile, social and connected world!
With more than 12 million users in 130 countries, CrossKnowledge is one of the world's leading distance learning providers, multiple times awarded by the Elearning industry.
CrossKnowledge solutions apply to companies and organizations of all sizes, successfully helping them execute their strategies, measurably developing competencies for each of their employees. They are built using world renowned content, social and mobile technology training expertise integrating the latest in educational research, and more than 17 years of experience and best practices for deployment.
Since 2014, CrossKnowledge is part of the Wiley group, a leading global provider of content and services for the academic, professional, scientific, technical, medical, scholarly, and consumer markets. Wiley is an equal opportunity employer, committed to attracting and retaining a talented and diverse workforce and fostering an environment in which all colleagues are valued and can enjoy professional success.
CrossKnowledge is an international company with more than 330 collaborators, located in the United Kingdom, France, Belgium, Italy, the Netherlands, USA, Brazil, Spain and Switzerland, and strategic partnerships in Morocco, Finland, India, China, Japan and Canada.
Our solutions are full SaaS, cloud-based and built on exclusive learning technologies.
Our Technology organization, at Wiley level, is operating a massive change in practices and processes to use Scrum Agile, and scale up to SAFe.
We are currently expanding our CrossKnowledge Technology department and recruiting Scrum masters with a significant experience in this area. Scrum agile has been successfully in place for several years in Sophia Antipolis development teams, we are going to the next level with dedicated positions.
Master Degree in engineering, with 2 to 3 years work experience as a scrum master.
We are looking for a highly motivated and dynamic scrum master to join our team. The individual in this role will be responsible for overseeing software development team (including product owner, software developers and quality engineers), work hand in hand with the program manager, and scale up under the SAFe methodology.
We are seeking a candidate who has proven leadership skills, the ability to think critically and solve problems, and a track-record of met project milestones and deadlines. Keeping the team healthy is a requirement.
• Member of the Software Development organization, with departments in France and Brazil, you will work very closely with the Program manager, and report to the Software Development and Delivery director, both located in Sophia Antipolis.
• You will potentially manage several scrum teams, in a single geographical location
• You will contribute to delivery through:
o Coordination across projects when required to solve a single product development challenge
o Drive of the progress of software development prioritized within the backlog, and in line with the program roadmap
o Keep the focus from design to code release roll-out
o Management of risks/issues/impediments/integrations and software releases
o Push of continuous improvement across the roadmap delivery
o Advocate for continuous improvement of best practices in agile project management, including agile at scale, ways of working
• You have a critical communication & collaboration mission:
o Drive and manage transparency thru relevant JIRA dashboards and KPIs for continuous improvement - communicator of project/team health and status. Report on a weekly basis
o Provide clear communication to cross-functional agile team leads and program manager, regarding project status, resource requirements, issues, and priorities. Proactively identify risks and issues, prioritize them, and create plans to resolve in a timely manner.
o Collaborate with and support teams in delivering work in a way that builds trust across various business units.
o Works cross-functionally to solve problems and implement improvements.
• You prove your leadership:
o Build a strong cross-functional team to establish and manage the team's strategy and delivery against roadmap
o Creator and facilitator of a collaborative, empowered team's progress toward ownership of customer and team satisfaction, which fosters creativity and innovation
o Trains, coaches and evangelizes teams on the Agile mindset, frameworks, and practices
• You are Scrum master certified - The Professional Scrum Master™ level I (PSM I)
• You have a good understanding of Scrum team efficiency, and solutions to measure and continuously improve it
• You have strong communication skills to report to the Program manager with good visibility of sprint plans and progress
• You have excellent collaboration skills with your scrum team, to facilitate decision making, remove impediments, and align the team to achieve their goals.
• You have proven interpersonal skills to keep the team empowered, motivated, and self-organized
• Strong understanding of product management practices to help the Product Owners to manage the backlog
• You have a solid understanding of technologies (web development) to help the team plan sprint activities
• You are familiar with Jira, Confluence and Test rail to organize teams backlog, Scrum board, burndown charts, functional impact analysis, cost analysis and velocity monitoring
• You are fluent in English and French
Join CrossKnowledge team, working in a dynamic work environment, very active in Sophia Antipolis community. Get your moment in the Agile Tour event!
Deltak has been actively supporting the academic community since 1996. Today, Deltak provides a wide array of high quality services and support to prestigious academic institutions and their students, focused primarily on online and technology enabled learning. We foster a highly selective employee recruitment process that is matched by our focus on the personal and professional development of each team member once she/he becomes a member of our fast paced, entrepreneurial environment. Every day, our professionals are helping to positively affect the lives of students through exceptional services, innovative technologies and, most importantly, strong personal relationships.
At Deltak, we are passionate about the success of our partners, their students and each of our team members. We believe that our Core Values, ownership mentality and personal connection make us a pre-eminent organization in higher education. If you are passionate about education and have the desire to help people succeed, then we want to meet you and hear your story.