With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we're the world's #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We're Mondelēz International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
Purpose of role
The Maintenance Electrician will ensure the efficient and reliable operation of high speed processing and packaging equipment. This includes troubleshooting, analyzing root causes, testing, installing and conducting all electricall repairs and preventative maintenance
- Diagnose and repair production equipment in an industrial manufacturing environment
- Repair, maintain, and upgrade electrical equipment
- Read and understand wiring schematics
- Perform PLC troubleshooting and programming
- Experience using test equipment to troubleshoot electrical issues (Multimeter, megger, themography, etc...)
- Knowledge of industrial 3 phase equipment, controls, VFD drives, PLC and control devices (e.g. Allen Bradley, ABB, and Foxboro)
- Must be able to troubleshoot and repair up to 480V equipment
- Perform calibration of 4-20 mA instruments and other low voltage systems.
- Ensures conformance with all Safety, GMP's, health code regulations, NEC, NFPA standards and Food Safety Policies
1. Communication Skills
2. Working with Cross Functional Teams
3. Time Management
4. Learning on the Fly
1. Decision quality
2. Dealing with ambiguity
Key Interfaces / Stakeholders
1. Vendors and Sales Representatives
2. Service Technicians
1. Production FLL
2. Maintenance and Operations Hourly Employees
3. Manufacturing Management
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Completed an approved Apprenticeship or Training
- At least 4 years manufacturing experience
- Ability to work any shift (1st, 2nd, 3rd), weekends, and holidays as required
- Ability to work well in a team-based environment with limited supervision
- Ability to problem solve and help with practical solutions
- Able to learn and apply Continuous Improvement tools (Lean, Six Sigma, etc..)
- Experience with high speed packaging lines and production equipment in food processing, chemical, or pharmaceutical industries
- Familiar with SAP - PM
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing education and work history, in order to be considered for this position. All applicants will receive an email after submitting the first stage of the application. This email will include a link to return to the second stage of the application process. If you had previously submitted a resume, you will need to confirm/verify education and work history. For those that did not submit a resume, you will need to manually enter education and work history.
Mondelēz International was born in 2012, but you can trace the products we make today back to the 18th century. Join nearly 100,000 employees across the world and you’ll see how we combine the energy, hunger and agility of a new company with the heritage and resources of a large organization.
Mondelēz International is renowned for its delicious snacks. We’re #1 globally in biscuits, chocolate and candy and #2 in gum. Hardly surprising – our legendary brands names such as Oreo, Cadbury, Nabisco, Tang, Trident, Halls, Milka, LU and belVita simply roll off the tongue.