We are looking for a part-time Key Holder/Sales Lead to provide excellent customer service delivering the essence of the brand, develop and maintain customer relationships, possess complete knowledge of merchandise and relevant information regarding the company and the motosport industry. You will be expected to lead by example to all associates, as well as follow opening/closing procedures, and act as the first-level Manager, when the management team is not available. Weekend availability is a must. The ideal candidates would be have previous retail or product sales experience, with a proven track record of beating sales objectives, and be extremely customer service and goal-oriented with a flexible schedule. If you or someone you know might be a fit, apply today!
What You'll Do:
- Serves as an essential sales leader for the store and achieving daily sales objectives.
- Drive personal and store sales objectives, as well as customer service satisfaction.
- Support the Merchandiser in the store's inventory.
- Assist customers with returns or exchanges of product and day-open and closing procedures.
What can Cycle Gear offer you:
- Hourly base rate + commission + SPIFFS.
- Flexible schedule -- Great for students!
- Work in an industry that you are passionate about!
- Amazing employee discounts on all our great products.
- Great work/life balance.
- 401(k) savings plan.
- Training and development.
- Career opportunities.
- Just an all-around excellent place to work!!
Cycle Gear provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. Cycle Gear support a Drug-Free work environment. All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background and drug testing in order to qualify for employment.
- 1-2 years of Key holder or sales lead experience or an equivalent role at a retail store is strongly desired.
- 2 year + of customer service experience, preferably with a specialty or sales driven environment.
- 2 year + of product sales experience.
- A friendly and upbeat personality.
- A self-starter that consistently delivering an outstanding, personalized retail experience.
- Eagerness to learn and be a part of the riding community.
- Proficiency with computers (MS Excel) and POS systems (RetailPro experience is A+).
- Motorcycle riding, knowledge, or interest is strongly desired.
From the moment that we opened our first store in Northern California in 1974, Cycle Gear has been about one thing; providing motorcyclists with the gear that they need to better enjoy life on two wheels. That, combined with our commitment in providing the industry-leading customer service, has been the cornerstone of our success over the years, and continues to guide us each and every day.
We are riders and racers. We are technical gear-heads and tinkerers. We are lovers of all things moto, and our mission is to provide a diverse catalog of gear and knowledge to help like-minded riders every step of the way. From our product experts’ relentless pursuit of the latest and greatest new motorcycle gear, to our industry-leading Customer Service team who specialize in efficiently and effectively ensuring that you are satisfied with your Cycle Gear experience, our commitment to riders permeates every facet of what we do both online and in our growing number of store locations nationwide. In addition to our decades-long relationships with industry-leading brands, our experience in the industry has allowed us the opportunity to work closely with some of the world’s best clothing and accessory manufacturers to develop new products that offer style, protection, and functionality at “factory direct” prices.
To top off Cycle Gear’s excellence in service and selection, the one-two punch of our market-leading website and a nationwide network of stores makes it easy for you to locate what you need, when you need it; and choose how YOU WANT to buy it. By combining great products, great prices, and an incredible selection with our never-ending commitment to providing the best customer service on the planet, it’s easy to see how we’ve remained at full-throttle for over three decades!