Distribution - Shipping
Cavalier Logistics, a premier provider of global transportation, warehousing and logistics services, is currently seeking a full-time professional Class B CDL truck driver, preferably with Hazmat endorsement, for local and over the road deliveries to join our team near Los Angeles Airport. Cavalier is an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive salary and full benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), life insurance, paid vacation, and an Employee Assistance Program.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Drive a 26-foot box truck to transport and deliver both general and specialized cargo, goods or materials in liquid, loose, packaged or palletized form in accordance with DOT and/or HAZMAT regulations.
· Local and over the road delivery of both general and specialized freight in accordance with DOT regulations and company's standard operating procedures (SOPs) to ensure timely delivery on both regular and ad hoc runs.
· Keeping and maintaining logs of activities in accordance with DOT regulations as to the hours driven and condition of vehicle.
· Reporting information to dispatcher via two-way radio, cell phone or computer on schedule, road conditions, weather, mechanical or other important situations or conditions which may adversely impact delivery deadline.
· Minimum 3 years of experience
· Hold CDL Class B license
· Hazmat preferred
· Good driving record
· Strong interpersonal and excellent customer service skills are required
· Must pass drug test and background check
· Minimum high school diploma or equivalent.
If you enjoy a fast-paced environment, are a self-starter, have great organizational skills and are a team player - apply for this great position today! We are an equal employment opportunity employer.
Please email resume to email@example.com or fax to 703-935-2583. No phone calls, please.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Cavalier Logistics is a privately held Veteran Owned Small Business specializing in full service logistics solutions to meet today’s demanding environment in both the commercial and government sectors.
Founded in the United States in 1986, Cavalier has gained a reputation for providing outstanding quality that continues to secure a loyal customer base.
Cavalier Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Equal Opportunity Employment is the Law.
Cavalier Logistics invites any employee and/or applicant to review the Company’s Affirmative Action Plan. This plan is available for inspection upon request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact Human Resources at 703-733-4010.
Cavalier Logistics is a well established company which continues to grow at a fast pace. As such, we are always interested in recruiting quality staff who will help broaden our customer base or diversify our services.