Information Technology (IT)
Access Control System-Intrusion Detection System Upgrade Program Management and Technical Risk Management Support.
Security Clearance Required:
Monday to Friday
8:00am – 5:00pm
Hanahan, SC 29410
The Government has been tasked to upgrade the Access Control and Intrusion Detection System (ACS-IDS) throughout various sites in Europe and Southwest Asia from MDI to Lenel.
Support services are required with respect to program management with an emphasis on technical risk management.
*Must be able to pass a background check.
*Potential travel to Naples, Italy for one week.
>Please provide salary expectations when applying.
Ocean Bay, LLC, a subsidiary of Three Saints Bay, LLC, is an IT Support Services company providing support to government and commercial entities. Ocean Bay is an 8(a) Program certified, Alaska Native Corporation (ANC)-owned, Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB). We are a subsidiary of Three Saints Bay, LLC, which is owned by Old Harbor Native Corporation. Our Corporate Headquarters is located in Anchorage, AK; our Corporate Office is in Manassas, VA; and our Operations Division is in Hanahan, SC.
· Receive risks and issues from team verbally or via email, and capture and document necessary information to facilitate risk tracking
· Monitor risks and ensure regular updates are reported to Program Manager at least weekly for entry into Risk Exchange
· Become familiar with typical electronic security system (ESS) technical risks defined by Naval Antiterrorism and Force Protection (ATFP) Integrated Product Team (IPT) and propose risks and issue identification to project lead
· Become knowledgeable on current risk management processes and review existing plan and propose update
· Become knowledgeable on current systems engineering processes and review existing plan and propose update
· Become knowledgeable on current project management processes and review existing plan and propose update
· Support weekly and monthly project status and financial reporting as directed by project manager
· Support internal and sponsor meeting notes and minutes as directed by project manager
· Support Program Manager and team with business operations and configuration management
· Support configuration management of Sharepoint site document library
· Lead lessons learned interviews
· US citizenship mandatory.
· Must be able to pass a background check.
· Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, finance, economics or related field,
o including successful completion of business/financial preparatory classes including accounting, office methods, and financial management.
· Two (2) years’ experience working with DoD or related field.
· Experience supporting IT projects in an enterprise architecture environment.
· Experience and working knowledge of risk management plans, project management plans, and systems engineering plans.
· Exceptional interpersonal skills.
· Excellent writing skills.
· Proficient in MS Office products, specifically MS Word and MS Excel.
· General knowledge of access control and intrusion detection projects preferred.
· Familiarity with SPAWAR Atlantic engineering and business practices preferred.
Three Saints Bay, LLC and its subsidiaries offer a diverse, team-oriented working environment and the opportunity to work with exceptional dedicated industry professionals. We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to take part in exciting projects with government and commercial clients, both domestic and international.
We are an EEO/AA employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
Three Saints Bay, LLC is an Alaska Native holding company for the small businesses owned by Old Harbor Native Corporation. Our Corporate Headquarters is located in Anchorage, AK; our Corporate Office is in Manassas, VA; and an additional office is located in Charleston, SC.
Government Contractor Parent company to: Amee Bay, LLC Barling Bay, LLC Gateway Ventures, Inc Ghostrock Kiluda Consulting Ocean Bay Informaiton & Systems Management, LLC Rolling Bay, LLC Shearwater Systems, LLC