Datrose is hiring for an for an exciting contract opportunity at Dahigren,Va . If you have 5 years of experience as a Senior Technical Specialist, and have an ACTIVE Top Secret security clearance , and think you would be a great fit for this position, please send your resume ASAP then call Bob Vargas at 703-431-8079 No Corp to Corp W2 ONLY !!******Experience with Dahlgren (DSC2-D) Weapon System and Space Situational Awareness Operations (SSAO) is a HUGE PLUS ****** Project Description
SENSOR Distributed Space Command and Control – Dahlgren (DSC2-D) Weapon System provides a range of system sustainment and support activities for the Mission Processing System (MPS). The MPS is the computation center and directly supports the DSC2-D mission by providing space control data from all space surveillance sensors. The DSC2-D functions as the back up to USCINCSTRATs JSpOC Space Situational Awareness Operations (SSAO) Cell. The DSC2-D Weapon System portfolio supports a range of sustainment projects.
Individual to provide network and data center technical services supporting approximately 80 end-user workstations.
Primary work location at Dahlgren VA location.
Estimated at 2000 hrs for PoP September 1, 2018 through July 31, 2019.
Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university and 6+ year of experience OR Master’s Degree and 4+ years of experience.
Perform Description of Technical Services Support: Assist with IT support efforts associated with facility moves. Maintain computer room\network closet standards for wiring, equipment and operations and insure only approved government supplied (or Approved) equipment is installed. Maintain open lines of communication with Engineering Management Office. Ensure SLA compliance. Travel to other corporate offices to assist with surge installations and support.
Preferred Skills - with years of experience needed
1) 5+ years’ experience working in an IT role or a business role where support of systems and process was a primary responsibility;
2) 5+ years’ experience administering and supporting enterprise applications;
3) 5+ year experience with: ▪ Microsoft Office Products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook ▪ Network communication, Server and client architecture ▪ Enterprise backup and recovery processes; 5+ years of highly effective problem-solving skills;
4) Experience with and knowledge of the following technologies is a plus: ▪ Microsoft SharePoint ▪ Estimating and Project Management Application ▪ Linux Application Servers ▪ CISCO network configuration ▪ Cross-platform Applications ▪ IBM AIX 7.x OS environment ▪ IBM Mainframe Computers;
5) Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical professionals at all levels of the organization;
6) Strong organizational skills. Able to work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously without direct oversight;
7) Ability to develop and implement a preventative maintenance program using USAF work cards as applicable for installed equipment;
8) Logistics management of spare parts to include receiving and shipping activities;
9) Knowledge of EMSEC/TEMPEST Requirements and Compliance;
Datrose is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Datrose is a cost-effective US-based Business Process Solutions Company providing contact center solutions, mail services, document management, accounts payable and staffing services with more than 3 decades of success. Founded in 1976, Datrose is a minority and service disabled veteran owned business, which has built its success upon the foundation of using Lean Six Sigma quality process management tools and a culture of high-performing dedicated teams of individuals across the nation.