Shearwater Systems, LLC is a Mission Support Services and Facility Support Services company providing support to government and commercial entities. Shearwater is an 8(a) Program certified, Alaska Native Corporation (ANC)-owned, Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB). We are a subsidiary of Three Saints Bay, LLC, which is owned by Old Harbor Native Corporation. Our Corporate Headquarters is located in Anchorage, AK and our Operational Office is in Manassas, VA.
Provide oversight for all aspects of the management, planning, operations, and maintenance professionals supporting the Base Operations Support services contract at Whiting Field, FL.
The PM’s functional duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Manage, review, and update the Program Management Plan.
• Oversee the daily operations of all Annexes and timely submission of all CDRLs and deliverables.
• Plan, prioritize, assign, supervise, and review the work of staff responsible for facility maintenance and repairs.
• Establish schedules and methods for efficient facility maintenance while maintaining effective cost control.
• Identify resource needs, coordinate with appropriate management staff and allocate resources accordingly.
• Develop, implement and monitor operational goals and objective as well as policies and procedures.
• Monitor expenditures and preparing cost estimates and justifications.
• Monitor, control and order supplies and equipment including FFP Materials, Equipment, Tools and ODC’s
• Manage all contract actions to include
o Modifications and execution
o Subcontracts with vendors/suppliers
o IDIQ development, submission, pricing and negotiations.
• Work with the Quality Control Manager and Safety/Environmental Manager to organize preventative maintenance and safety inspection programs for all facilities and equipment and integrate QC findings on an ongoing basis.
• Attend and participate in professional group meetings; maintaining awareness of new trends and developments in the field of facility maintenance; incorporating findings and new developments as appropriate into programs.
• Function as the Contractor’s Energy Manager to ensure that work accomplished under the contract is performed with a minimal impact on energy use and conforms to base and command guidelines.
• Manage contract profit, loss, cash flow and capital investments, timely and accurate payment of wages to employees and payments to vendors, invoicing and tracking of funds.
• Manpower reporting and payroll to include budget development and submission, including subcontractors.
• Ensure compliance with Base, State and Federal (including OSHA) regulations, including vendor/subcontractor work and employees.
• Policy development and enforcement.
• Conduct CBA negotiations, management and associated reporting.
• Oversee Human Relations and security operation function ensuring balance between best interest of company and employee needs, including recruiting, hiring, terminations, disciplinary, benefits oversight and security actions, and compliance with legislation and government policies such as the Affordable Care Act, State and Federal Unemployment Regulations, USERA, etc.
• Establish and manage work control processes, supply procedures, and deliverables processes.
• Management, oversight, and responsible use of all government property.
• Manage vehicle registrations/repair/fuel/insurance and mileage tracking, even if government provided.
• Train or coordinate training in facility maintenance and safety methods, procedures and techniques.
•Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
•Minimum of 10 years of recent experience as a PM (or equivalent) on large BOSS contracts on military bases (or other government campus).
Highly Desired Experience and Certifications
• Experience as a PM for Navy or Marine Corps installation management contracts.
• Prior experience as a Navy/Marine Corps Publics Works Director/Officer or Facilities Manager.
• Experience with NAVFAC contracting.
• Civil Engineering degree (or equivalent).
• Experience with smart and/or green building technologies (e.g. LEED Credentials).
Three Saints Bay, LLC and its subsidiaries offer a diverse, team-oriented working environment and the opportunity to work with exceptional dedicated industry professionals. We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to take part in exciting projects with government and commercial clients, both domestic and international.
We are an EEO/AA employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
Three Saints Bay, LLC is an Alaska Native holding company for the small businesses owned by Old Harbor Native Corporation. Our Corporate Headquarters is located in Anchorage, AK; our Corporate Office is in Manassas, VA; and an additional office is located in Charleston, SC.
Government Contractor Parent company to: Amee Bay, LLC Barling Bay, LLC Gateway Ventures, Inc Ghostrock Kiluda Consulting Ocean Bay Informaiton & Systems Management, LLC Rolling Bay, LLC Shearwater Systems, LLC