Medical & Dental Benefits Available for Full time employees
2 Weeks Paid Vacation after 1st year with company
Ecoservice is the leader in eco-friendly Mobility Management solutions in North America since 2010. We clean, drive, refuel and maintain thousands of fleet and end-user vehicles. Every day, we save 125 Liters of water per car we clean. Every drop counts! You can sleep soundly at the end of the day knowing that you have saved hundreds of liters of precious drinking water through your own personal efforts. We genuinely want to make the world a better place.
Ecoservice USA Inc. is looking for safe drivers to join our car-sharing operations team. With us, you will learn and use techniques to clean, maintenance and relocate a variety of premium hybrid and electric vehicles.
· Honest and Reliable – Seeking to work for long term
· Defensive Drivers that value safety as the number one priority
· Punctual- Never late and always ready to work during hours of operation
· Able to focus on the task at hand and complete it accurately and quickly
· Open to changes with a constant positive attitude
· Real team players who enjoys helping their team
· Driving/Navigating vehicles to various locations in New York
· Relocating vehicles to & from our airport location
· Dropping off vehicles at mechanic shops & other service providers
· Evaluating car condition, performing basic maintenance check
· Performing occasionally light maintenance functions such as changing washer fluids
· Cleaning the Interior/Exterior of vehicles using a hand-wash, waterless & environment friendly method.
1. Medical and Dental Insurance for full time employees and employees’ families
2. We offer paid sick leaves, Holiday overtime pay, regular overtime pay, and 2 weeks paid vacation after 1 year of employment.
3. We also provide Ecoservice jacket/T-shirt, work phone and other equipment.
*We are currently looking for applicants that can work:
FT Day Shift 8AM-4PM w/ One Flexibility of 1 Weekend Day
FT Day Shift 8AM-4PM w/ Flexibility of 2 Afternoon Days 2PM-10PM
FT Night Shift 6PM-2AM
PT for Weekend Morning shifts and at least one weekday afternoon
· Valid NY Driver’s License
· Must be over 21 (Due to our insurance policy)
· Clean Driving Record & Pre-employment background Check
· Defensive and responsible driver
· Flexible to work various shifts (Weekends preferred)
· Good attitude and good communication
· Mechanical aptitude and can lift & carry 30 lbs
· Ability to work outdoors in any kind of weather condition (e.g: heavy rain, sun)
· Knowledge of smart phones & internet based applications
Operating since 2010, Eco Service is the leader in eco-friendly Mobility Management solutions in North America.
We clean, shuttle, refuel and maintain thousands of fleet and end-user vehicles every month. Our goal is to add value by taking our time to understand our client’s needs and build customized solutions that contribute positively to their bottom-line, organization’s environmental goals and operational systems.
Our parent company, EcoService Canada, has recently expanded its operations to the United States and established its headquarters in Seattle, WA.
Our Mission: Create sustainable solutions to transition the century-old automotive industry into a new mobility world.
Our Vision: Become a household brand for making the world a better place.