Position provides contractual support to the DOD client in the manpower and human resources programs for all client locations.
Manpower and Organization (MO) functions encompass manpower and organization activities, with core competencies in organization, requirements determination, program allocation and control, and performance management. In addition, this Manpower and Admin position will support the client’s management of civilian employee human resources requirements.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Performs core competencies in organization structure, manpower requirements determination, program allocation and control, and performance management.
- Manages MO functions including Air Force organization structure; organizational and manpower standards; manpower resources, military grades, manpower data systems, and peacetime and wartime manpower requirements and utilization; A-76 commercial activities and competitive sourcing and privatization studies.
- Manages process reengineering, continuous improvement initiatives, and management consulting services.
- Supports operational planning and execution.
- Serves as alternate civilian timekeeper.
- Conducts quarterly timecard reviews.
- Provides and monitors the new civilian employees with the online Defense Civilian Intelligence Personnel System (DCIPS) training links.
- Provides DOD employees assistance in resolving problems with pay, benefits, entitlements, leave, or other related personnel issues.
- Refers employees for assistance regarding complex civilian personnel issues.
- Working knowledge of the Joint and Service manpower Programs for determining, validating, documenting and maintaining joint manpower requirements.
- Working knowledge of the Air Force civilian and Service military personnel systems and basic understanding of PAS codes/UICs and AFSCs/MOSs.
- Working knowledge or a liaison background in working civilian personnel programs (prefer staffing or position/classification management).
- Able to manage an in-house database system that gathers and maintains real time data on the allocation and distribution of military, civilian, and contractor assigned and authorized personnel throughout the agency.
- Able to present data in various formats to include Access reports, Excel spreadsheets, or PowerPoint presentations.
- Five (5) years or more experience associated with personnel management, administration and/or training fields.
- Knowledge and experience in DoD personnel training policies and directives.
- Advanced level experience with Microsoft Office applications and Adobe.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- In accordance with Joint Travel Regulations, Volume 2, may be required to travel by regularly-scheduled passenger military or commercial aircraft in performance of TDY.
TATE, Incorporated was founded in 1994 to provide support to the high-risk operator, specifically focusing on personnel recovery. With approximately 250 employees, TATE is now the nation's leading contractor providing Survival, Evasion, Resistance and Escape (SERE), Peacetime Governmental Detention (PGD), Hostage Detention (HD), Personnel Recovery (PR) plans and operations and other sensitive training support to the U.S. government. TATE's current customers include the U.S. Air Force, U.S. Army, Defense Intelligence Agency, and other governmental agencies.