The Genetics & IVF Institute is a fully integrated, comprehensive fertility center located in Fairfax, VA and North Bethesda, MD (Washington, DC metropolitan area).
Since 1984, we have been an innovator in infertility treatment and genetics care and have helped thousands of patients worldwide realize their dreams of starting a family.
GIVF has been responsible for numerous key innovations to help patients have healthy babies and to improve the health of women. Achievements since our founding in 1984 include:
- the first U.S. center to introduce non-surgical ultrasound guided egg retrieval for IVF.
- achieved America's first frozen embryo twin birth.
- the first American center to publicly report pregnancies using ICSI (intracytoplasmic sperm injection).
- the first to clinically test patients for certain mutations which are associated with hereditary breast cancer.
- developed the technique of non-surgical sperm aspiration for improved treatment of male infertility.
- the first in the world to initiate ovarian cryopreservation for patients with cancer.
- developed a method using preimplantation genetic testing for the prevention of Huntington disease.
- developed a highly important new sperm separation technique for preconceptual gender selection called MicroSort®, which is currently undergoing clinical evalution and has already produced hundreds of birth
For more information regarding our services, please visit our website at www.givf.com